ELRADO BECOMES GEORADO
The legendary Eldorado - wonderland of explorers and adventurers. It may be that the industrial pioneers Otto Ellinger and Max Geissler once had this picture in mind. Around 1900 they founded a factory for electronic supplies. And they weren't the only inventors and developers who successfully thought out of the idyllic village grove into the big wide world. It should not be a coincidence that the company operated under the name "ELRADO" from 1946 in the "VEB Elektro- und Radiozubehör Dorfhain". Production continued at the same location until the 1990s. Today's GEORADO Foundation is completely rewriting the pioneering story of the Eastern Ore Mountains. It has roots in the regional mining tradition. And it connects people, nature and machines in a common vision.